• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

High level chapters are literally TOO MUCH

jesikrey

It's all about space and resources. We are to conserve where we can. Imagine if every player had an animated signature and posted gifs. The Forum would be very slow. As we're veering off topic with this, feel free to message me if you're wanting to discuss this further.
I figured that was one of the main reasons. I would not be willing to put up with a slow forum just for the purpose of my own vanity. Thanks for the explanation :)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I rest my case :(
helyaedit.png

Honestly, I broke the rules and this moderator edit was funnier than my Gif was so I'm good with it :p

GlamDoll

Glad it worked out. My replies were even funnier than your gif & the mod, to me, since we are being personal & sharing our thoughts & feelings :)

And tried to be cool about the rules & got put on blast, per usual LOL!!!

Oh well, at least people are creatures of habit.
`.~

GlamDoll

I stand corrected. Just go with the flow & don't rock the boat. Rules are there for a reason...

All this over a gif. lol.

if we can crash or slow the Forum with gifs, imagine how dire-straits the servers for the actual game are in?

You all made me laugh. Thank you! Peace!

Iyapo1

How many seeds do you need to craft sentient goods in chapter 15....like a per cycle amount?

StarLoad

I am leveling up 3 more S3 (level 11 now) to make enough soap to trade. Just used 100+ 5 hour instants to level them to 24

this one tech requires 240K of shrooms and at best I can get 200K of soap to trade with and after that its cross trades and well that sucks and is frowned upon

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
This is good info. I just started Chapter 15 and yikes!! is a lot of sentient goods! i found chapter 14 to be terrible and annoying. I think 15 will be a bit better but I need to understand that I have to pace myself. Portal profits have been crafting every time I have the opportunity in MA.

For now I am using all my extra space for the FA and upgrading all the buildings that I can plus adding new manufactories that give me sentient good boost! Makes for easier trading or buying with wholesaler.
Find some help and learn how to play the spire to the top weekly, its 15 times more effective than crafting PP in the MA.
Before you know it PP are comming out of your nose and you hate it.

DeletedUser4372

have to agree with the OP, this game is getting way too much work for what it does not deliver. no fun, no nothing and i grow tired of hearing how you only need to jump through hoops of fire, do spirals and all the other silly stuff. you should be able to simply play and get ahead. I am on level 15, on ALL my maps, i was spread out by a couple maps but have become mired down on 15 with all of them.

"Find some help and learn how to play the spire to the top weekly, its 15 times more effective than crafting PP in the MA.
Before you know it PP are comming out of your nose and you hate it." <-- quote
i would like to kill all my PP but events demand the stuff. If i got rid of them then i would have to stop doing events. again with the spiral. i hate the spiral. to wrap this game up in the spiral? i spend way too much, " real money", on this game, about $20-$30 a month, i only pay $15 for wow and get a real game.

Last edited by a moderator:

dikke ikke

i am at level 17, it took me 2 months to finish the quest line and i am now more as 2 months busy with maxing out my t3 buildings because of the massive mana demand

jesikrey

Find some help and learn how to play the spire to the top weekly, its 15 times more effective than crafting PP in the MA.
Before you know it PP are comming out of your nose and you hate it.

I have spire figured out, I just don't want to risk my luck to get portal profits, it always gives me other things than PP. I rather craft them, it works best for me and I have been crafting them on the daily.

:)

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
h
I have spire figured out, I just don't want to risk my luck to get portal profits, it always gives me other things than PP. I rather craft them, it works best for me and I have been crafting them on the daily.

:)
Good luck ignoring good advise and making very expensive PP in the academy, it's your game and you should play it as you like.

but seriously I hate PP from the spire while like you I made PP before it was introduced. now...
good luck crafting anywhere near this amount of junk.
1614879831520.png

I really really really hate PP as a reward lol.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Yeah yeah, you pack rat! Some of us use our stuff!

I am NOT jealous!

What's the thing in the bottom right with the bee?

I use it whenever I can, I love to use PP.
I do not like to make goods and prefer the quick and easy route (but there closing those shortcuts every chaptera little more)

It's just that the spire gives so much pp (if you go to the top) that there is simply no wat to ever get rid of it.

Dew Spinner

h

Good luck ignoring good advise and making very expensive PP in the academy, it's your game and you should play it as you like.

but seriously I hate PP from the spire while like you I made PP before it was introduced. now...
good luck crafting anywhere near this amount of junk.
View attachment 9224
I really really really hate PP as a reward lol.
CrazyWizard's inventory screenshots always look like Roman Era war chests! LOL

DeletedUser20191

I normally have no interests in forums or the like. I'm midway through 15 and it's seriously turned into No Fun. I believe the term is "sunk cost fallacy". I keep thinking, "Well, I got this far." and put up more trades and shuffle more buildings, but it's like paddling the wrong way up a rapids, watching goods deteriorate at 10% per day and not being able to find trades because everyone else needs the same things I do and has the same things I do. I'm trying to convince myself to just wipe out the village and close my account.