• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Highest fellowship levels so far

AnselSkye

Now that fellowship levels have been out for a while, what are the highest levels you've seen?

On A-world, I counted around ten level-11 fellowships in the top 50, along with quite a few 10s and 9s. I imagine there could be a higher level outside of the top 50, but that's all the digging I cared to do.

If you're in a high-level FS, what do you find is the best way to maximize points? How are your perks distributed?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Max is 41. All fellowships start at level 1 and there are 10 levels in each of the 4 perks to get.

Probably the easiest way to check is to go to the Spire tab on your city ranking list and see where all the Gold Spire fellowships are. Or go to the tournament tab and check the fellowships of the top scoring players, since the top fellowships may not be wasting any points on the Spire perk beyond one or two levels.

And while this has been on Beta a lot longer than the Live servers, my fellowship there is only level 12, but we are not Gold Spire, so we do not get as much XP as the top Beta fellowships. After just a quick glance at the top Beta fellowships, I don't see any higher than level 16. With the time gap between release dates, I would estimate no one on the US servers should be higher than 12.

Iyapo1

If you're in a high-level FS, what do you find is the best way to maximize points? How are your perks distributed?

On live servers the highest I see is a 12. My Fellowships have 12, 10 and 9. All three are gold spire high performance Fellowships but the 12 has points distributed in all 4 perks and the 9 has points in only one perk. The 10 has points in 2 perks. So the more evenly you spread your perk points the higher your perk level.

Killy-

There isn't really anything to be done to maximaze the points. Play a lot of tournement to get the points (max 19 chests) and the same with the spire (max gold). Do the nbh every day (max 25 players helping everyone with a golden hand) and that's all you can do (well getting a high rank in the next FA I guess). You get the highest level with your exp if you distribute them evenly between the perks but why would you do that? Just level the perks, that are best for your fs.
On the german live server we are level 15 right now (german server got the perks earlier) with the kp perk lvl 10 and now we level whatever, because the other perks aren't relevant for us.

AnselSkye

There isn't really anything to be done to maximaze the points.

Yeah, I guess maximize was the wrong way to put it. I more meant where you put your focus.

This was more out of curiosity than anything. Our FS is lvl 11 with perks set up as 4-1-4-1. Just seeing what others are seeing.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The talk from some players on the Beta forum is that for a Gold Spire fellowship, anything beyond level 18-20 is pretty useless. All 10 levels of the KP perk, 1 or 2 levels in Spire perk, so you have points to cover for someone who cannot get online, 7 levels in tournament perk because anything more and you cannot replenish it in a single week, and 1 or 2 levels in the help perk, to guarantee being an hour or two late to your normal visit time will not cost you some gold hands and supplies.