• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Himalayan Worriors

StrongJean

Himalayan Warriors in Elcy are looking for enthusiastic spire player that like to go to the top with us and win the gold :) one great benefit during spire, and tourneys we have a policy that allows for 0 trades during those events. You will not find that in any other FS lots of high level players! Come and join us to get the gold :) I have tried different Fellowships and went back to my former, this one the archmage is helping everyone to reach their goals (very helpful) and I am happy now that I am back. Every FS is different and has their own benefits however HimalayanWarriors is the one for me so, check it out if this is the one for you!

Last edited:

StrongJean

Himalayan Warriors in Elcy are looking for enthusiastic spire player that like to go to the top with us and win the gold :) one great benefit during spire, and tourneys we have a policy that allows for 0 trades during those events. You will not find that in any other FS lots of high level players! Come and join us to get the gold :) I have tried different Fellowships and went back to my former, this one the archmage is helping everyone to reach their goals (very helpful) and I am happy now that I am back. Every FS is different and has their own benefits however HimalayanWarriors is the one for me so, check it out if this is the one for you