• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

History of Wonder Upgrades

Momonar

Problem: For those of us who use Wonder Societies to implement fast and fair kp exchange, when a wonder has upgraded before we get the donation data, it causes pain to the members.

Solution: Provide access to the history of donation data for a given wonder.

Implementation Ideas: From the ancient wonder list button for a player, when you click on the ancient wonder, add a tab for prior levels to display the donation data. Tab labels can be labelled "Level <x>". If not for the entire history, at least the last 3 levels (covers situation in which the level before the rune level was missed, and the player upgraded it, the rune level, and is on the next level already).

Pros: Might be easy to implement if this data is already saved in the database.

Cons: Only applies to those who use Wonder Societies.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I think it is easier to just have your teammates wait to upgrade until they get a message confirming that the wonder has been recorded.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I like this suggestion. I've always wondered why it has not already been implemented. Perhaps the Devs are helping the pushers hide their activities.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Pushers run up Wonders with their small cities. If we can all see that a small chapter 3 city, has been donating hundreds of points to the same player, over and over, without much in the way of return, then we all see who pushers are. Because it won't just be one crazy player who runs up Wonders without any encouragement for a year or so, but a half dozen or more.

Alram

Flippers just flip
@Lelanya
Oh I see now! Thank you! I wasn't thinking about push accounts but Wonder Society rules like take a screenshot before you upgrade, just in case a mistake is made. :cool:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
This should certainly be possible since (rumor has it) if you ask super nicely and don't make a habit of it support is able to give you this information. Of course, using a Net0 system instead of a WS solves this issue as well ;)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This should certainly be possible since (rumor has it) if you ask super nicely and don't make a habit of it support is able to give you this information. Of course, using a Net0 system instead of a WS solves this issue as well ;)

Until someone with lots of extra rune shards swoops in and puts in 150-200 KP and takes the top chest, bumping everyone else down one for less rewards.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I keep my own records for my wonders, but I think this is so specific to a particular out of game chosen method of doing wonders that I wouldn't support it in-game. The KP threads work better in that when people reply, that is the record of them committing KP to a person.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Until someone with lots of extra rune shards swoops in and puts in 150-200 KP and takes the top chest, bumping everyone else down one for less rewards.
LoL randos swooping in with a gift of 200 KP are always welcome (if they actually existed) and sorting out the minor KP differences if such a bluemoon event occured would be well worth it especially since the other 99.x% of the time there is zero admin to be done.