• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hiya, new player, Looking for a FS.

DeletedUser9145

Title says it all, My boosts are steel, scrolls, and dust, message me if you want to know more about me though =).
hey, look me up and send an invite to my guild. we are accepting new memebrs

DeletedUser9256

If you are looking for a home to play casually, we are Casual Play and you have the boosts we need! Send a note to the Archmage and we will grab you up!

DeletedUser11054

hi i'm david from house eventine would you be interested in joining my fellowship?davidthedestroyer please get back to me if interested thanks

DeletedUser11353

hi i'm david from house eventine would you be interested in joining my fellowship?davidthedestroyer please get back to me if interested thanks
Hey TripTweek looking for fellow ship and advice on game-play disabled vet have to much idle time already crunched 11hr out of 19hr on this game and if it stays or gets interesting i can devote a good amount of time to getting things done but need a little direction starting out

DeletedUser11373

Hi, Acworth here, just started this morning. Looking for a fellowship

DeletedUser5747

We are always looking for new players. We are a learning guild and Spartan actually joined us and grew up so fast he had to move on. You are most welcome to apply and get all you need to get growing.

DeletedUser6645

Hey TripTweek looking for fellow ship and advice on game-play disabled vet have to much idle time already crunched 11hr out of 19hr on this game and if it stays or gets interesting i can devote a good amount of time to getting things done but need a little direction starting out
Hi, Glitter Unicorns would love to have you! I have sent you an invite. Pattylyn ~ AM

DeletedUser11054

hi this is david the destroyer archmage and leader of house eventine i have 2 new members that have joined me in my fs making 3 i am right now just starting level 3 but am fighting monster's all the way from level 11 on down my city is growing rapidly and i have many different boosts and help available,looking for more members to join my fs.thanks and get in touch if interested in joining.