• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Holy Purge, Batman

DeletedUser

Whoa!!!! Somebody is using nukes or something. Went to world map to help neighbors and wow, alot, and I mean alot of my neighbors are no longer there. Just massive empty spaces. Thanks for the purge. I for one am glad to see the inactive swept from the map. BooYa

DeletedUser371

Hi Stahll-Kurr,
We are glad to see you are excited about this. We are currently going through and deleting inactive players. The empty spaces will be filled in as new players join the game. :)

DeletedUser140

Most of mine have been filled in already, still need one to go. It looks like a few of them may have given up on the game already, I hope not.

DeletedUser

Most of mine are gone. Kinda sucks. 80% of the folks I did neighborly help for. And only a couple have refilled.

DeletedUser140

Mine are filled here, now I am missing almost all in Beta. Hope there are still people getting Beta Keys to play there.

DeletedUser

Hi Stahll-Kurr,
We are glad to see you are excited about this. We are currently going through and deleting inactive players. The empty spaces will be filled in as new players join the game. :)
Excited about this???
I'm down 28 neighbors. I've been losing them for months and yet to have one replaced.
I'm definitely not excited about all the coins I am losing every day because I have no one to visit.