• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Homless

DeletedUser7527

Hello
My name is Druindar Faric I am not new to the game just to the realm here I have been in a few fs that just seemed to not workout for me but I'm still searching for that one fellowship that I can call home .I hope to find you real soon as it is getting very lonely out here I am boosted in planks - silk- and dust .I only have built my boosted goods and try to trade for the rest I am very active on each day as much as possiable and visit every day as well . Hope to here from some one very soon ty and have a great day .

DeletedUser6326

Hi Druindar Faric!
You are more than welcome to join any of the fellowships I run! I'm not sure which world you play in, but I have three competitive fellowships (the Trading Wolves in Winyandor, Felyndral and Ceravyn) and 4 non-competitive groups (the Restful Dragon in Arendyll, Khelonaar, Elcysandir and Sinya Arda). We have a lot of dedicated and fun members in each group and would love to have you join us! Please message me if you have any questions. Happy building! :)
~BlackthornRaven

DeletedUser7527

Hi Druindar Faric!
You are more than welcome to join any of the fellowships I run! I'm not sure which world you play in, but I have three competitive fellowships (the Trading Wolves in Winyandor, Felyndral and Ceravyn) and 4 non-competitive groups (the Restful Dragon in Arendyll, Khelonaar, Elcysandir and Sinya Arda). We have a lot of dedicated and fun members in each group and would love to have you join us! Please message me if you have any questions. Happy building! :)
~BlackthornRaven
I sent you a message in Ceravyn to your fellowship to add me hope to be apart of your pack real soon