• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hope's Quest ⚔️ ~ Spire Gold & 16 T Chest FS ...with ❤️️

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1202629
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1202629

1653935845748.png

Hope's Quest

**** Spire Gold and 10+ (regularly 16) Tournament Fellowship ****

1 spot open... Is it yours?

Looking for Spire and Tourney focused players to be part of our team.

Fellowship of like-minded Spire Gold and T focused members....
AWESOME group of people...competitive, but fun...readily help each other with tips, trades, etc.
Lots of in-house trading and 8 VERY active AW swap threads.

Fellowship Characteristic: Teamwork.
Fellowship Motto: Share the effort, share the rewards.

Everyone doing their part... no one overwhelmed doing the lion's share of anything.
"Share the effort, share the rewards."

We seek Active, Spire Gold and T Focused players to Be Part of the Team.
Check out our fellowship overview.
If you think you're a good fit with our crew, send a message to the Archmage.​

Last edited by a moderator:

lomee

Looking for the big reward (22 combining catalist , 33 - 5hr time boosters, 3 - 10% portal profits, 2 teleports, and 275 diamonds) join us at the top of the spire (20 + members up there every week) for gold. We are also currently averaging 16 + chests per week in the tournament (over 200 bous chests) Contact our Archmage Gengil if you want to take part in this dynamic fellowship.. Ten weeks ago I was sitting at 142 K for my city, I am now at nearly 340 K Our fellowship is friendly and helpful -- come grow with us.