• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

House of Taggarton recruiting

House of Taggarton is building their member base. We currently get 4th tourney trunk and bronze in spire regularly, got 2nd fellowship adventures trunk last time, with goals to further build on that success.

We're looking for members at least chapter 2 with 2nd tier factories in their city, chapter 3 and above would be even better. If you have boosts in wood, scrolls, silk, dust, or gems, those are areas we need a few more good players.

Lizleard

How many vacancies do you have? There are 5 of us still active in our guild, and we're looking to join a guild that's active. We can usually get to the 4th chest and 1 fellowship trunk. I have wood, silk, and gem boosts.

We have 19 members right now. We'll take you all. Especially if you have the above boosts in your group.

Let me know your game names so we know who we're admitting.

Last edited:
Hey, I went looking for your group in the player list. Your group is on Ceravyn... we're on Winyandor. Try the Ceravyn category for a group to take you in.

May I suggest you contact Fangs and Fire? They're first-rate, my human city is with them. 13 people at the moment.

Last edited: