• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

House of the Rising Sun has 2 openings

Henroo

Oh Wise One
There is a House in Arendyll
And it's called the Rising Sun
And it's been the home of many a great player
I know, because I'm one

We're a solid 10 chest, silver spire group. Periodic spire push weeks for gold about every 2 months, AW swap threads, and we finish fellowship adventures but tend to not go crazy on them. We are low key and have no drama. If this sounds like something you are interested in, contact Henroo in-game.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I can vouch for this great group, and can say that since this was first posted House does gold spire pushes more often than 2 months. Never any worry about a blueprint ... always 10 or more chests.

Right now House has a couple of rare openings. It's a great place for players who want a very active experience and a lot of help to grow without the insane pressure of high weekly requirements. Give it a try. :)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
By the way, we have one opening right now, if you'd like to enter before the next round of tourney or spire. We'd love to have you! :)