• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

House Stark

DeletedUser3686

Hi! I'm looking for more members interested in joining the guild House Stark on the server Felydnral. Members should be interested in daily help (at least 3-4 times a week) and with trades.

Currently there are only five members so as long as someone is active, feel free to join. We have members with the following boosted types, so if you have one of the types where there is only 0 or 1, please join!

Marble -- 1
Steel -- 3
Planks -- 1

Crystal -- 1
Scrolls -- 4
Silk -- 0

Elixer -- 1
Magic Dust -- 3
Gems -- 1

New and old members are both welcome, but I believe I am the only one with the third boosted type unlocked so far in the group.

Feel free to shoot me a message in the game if you have any questions! Username in game is same as here: LadySansaStark