• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How about adding Trading Quests? - to encourage people to trade more!

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
I have been watching Timon's Q&A's with interest.
(Here is an edited version)

)

I see he wants people to place more trades - he says this over and over.
Improvements to the Trader are coming soon, that will encourage people to trade more, and compensate for what was lost in the downgrading of the Wholesaler.

I wonder - has he considered adding 3 new declinable mainline Quests to those we have already?
Place 5 trades of your 1st Boosted material
Place 5 trades of your 2nd Boosted material
Place 5 trades of your 3rd Boosted material

Repeated every day?
That would get people trading more!!!

17499112_10208711538206466_8390612139564741393_n.jpg

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I like it, but If implemented I'd like it to be more of a
"have 4,000 of your tier 1 boosted goods taken in the trader" scaled to your chapter.

This would prevent players from just posting 5 crappy/tiny trades and immediately taking them down.
Without this adjustment it would just be another bonus for those who enjoy the endless clickfest of quest cycling.

Just thinking about the event quest "post 5 trades" I know I posted five 10 for 10 trades on each of my accounts. Accomplished the quest, but didn't actually increase the number of trades in the world in any way that matters.

If they want more trades, they should fix player movement.:rolleyes:

Last edited: