• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do I acquire orcs ?

AtaguS

Your Armories will produce orcs once they reach a certain level. Off the top of my head I cannot remember which level you have to upgrade your armories to...somewhere around 24 maybe?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
First, there is nothing you can do to get orcs until you have completed the first research for chapter 8. After you are at that point, there are a few buildings that will produce orcs. The first requires you to get through the research tree until you complete the Armory research for the chapter. This lets you upgrade your armories to level 20, which then gives you productions in those armories to make orcs. Next, there is a building in the Crafting choices called the Orc Nest. If you craft one after you are in chapter 8, it will make orcs. There are also sometimes buildings you can win in events that make orcs, if you win them after you are in chapter 8, or upgrade them to chapter 8 by using Royal Restoration instants.