• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do I change the game avatar?

DeletedUser14789

Apologies if this is not the right place, but could not find another place to pose this question. I figured out how to change the avatar in this forum, but not for the game. Thanks for any assistance.

DeletedUser5202

While in the game, click on your current avatar. Your profile menu will pop up, from there you can change your avatar and your city name.

DeletedUser9244

Apologies if this is not the right place, but could not find another place to pose this question. I figured out how to change the avatar in this forum, but not for the game. Thanks for any assistance.
While viewing your own city, click on the "FACE" of your avatar.
A window will open showing you city name and avatar choices, you can change both.

The flag can be changed in the "fellowship" window by clicking the "Edit Banner" button
You have to be a Mage or Archmage to change the banner (flag)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15098

Is this also the case on mobile? I tried clicking the face and it wouldn't work.

DeletedUser15157

In mobile app you cannot do it. But if you can manage to get to your browser, you can do quite a bit on there that you cannot do in the app. If you are using Chrome, I would suggest downloading Puffin and switching your search engine to Bing. And also, make sure you have desktop view enabled. It helped me!

DeletedUser15098

Thanks guys! I only have the game on mobile (the app) so I will deal.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
With the effort they are putting into mobile, I expect it won't take too long. They need to get the non-Flash version working fully pretty quickly, because Adobe is dropping flash, so there won't be any security updates soon, and they'll need to migrate the whole player-base to the new version before most browsers block Flash completely in the next year or two.

By the middle of this year, those of us on Chrome will be frustrated as Chrome will require users to manually activate Flash every time the browser is started. Starting in 2019, if you use Firefox, you will only be able to use Flash if you use the Extended Support version.