• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do I find Elvenar in Discord?

Debenar

I clicked the link, found myself in Discord, created an account, verified my email, went back and looked for Elvenar it isn't there. So I waited, clicked the link again (about learn to hide buildings), it takes me back to Discord, the home page, I look for Elvenar and still can't find it. So is the link not working, is the game called something different? What good is it to put information on a new place if you can't find It? What am I doing wrong? Please someone, help me.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
If you have an existing Discord account and it is open, wait a couple of ticks. Discord should pop up in the new server. This is what happened to me.

If you have an existing Discord account but it is closed, open it. Log in if you are logged out. The rest should proceed normally.

If you do not have a Discord account, I would close the pop up Window, search Discord and create an account. Verify your email. Clear cache. Try the link again.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
It's kind of funny but when I go to Discord and am not logged in it takes me to a server search page. I put in Elvenar and "not found," comes up. The way I get there, or did at first, was to start clicking on things until I found somebody, somewhere, on the Elvenar server (usually in my DM page) and that would get me started. After a few times of this I finally hit CTRL+D and labeled the icon "EDiscord". It's now in my short cut bar and takes me to where I want to go.

But I agree that finding the server isn't as easy as it should be.

AJ

Count Rupert

If you have an existing Discord account and it is open, wait a couple of ticks. Discord should pop up in the new server. This is what happened to me.

If you have an existing Discord account but it is closed, open it. Log in if you are logged out. The rest should proceed normally.

If you do not have a Discord account, I would close the pop up Window, search Discord and create an account. Verify your email. Clear cache. Try the link again.

Takes me to a place where I'm invited to join. I though you only had to join once?

AJ
There are basically two times you need to join. You need to join Discord if you don't already have an account. And once you have an account you need to join the Elvenar server.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
There are basically two times you need to join. You need to join Discord if you don't already have an account. And once you have an account you need to join the Elvenar server.
I have already joined Discord and joined the Elvenar server. The link seems to assume I'm a new person just showing up. The link takes you to the invitation by Astram because that's where it takes you. It, obviously, does no checking to see if you have already joined. That tells me it probably doesn't know/care who you are at that point since it's a bit of an "open join" thing. One wonders if you can join even if you aren't a player?

defiantoneks

One wonders if you can join even if you aren't a player?
i would guess so. Since Discord and Inno are not related there's no way to verify who is who. If it's public, people can join. If it's invite only, then somewhere somehow Inno will need to keep a non-discord source for the standing player invite to be gotten. Wiki? the Forums they plan on killing off?

Count Rupert

i would guess so. Since Discord and Inno are not related there's no way to verify who is who. If it's public, people can join. If it's invite only, then somewhere somehow Inno will need to keep a non-discord source for the standing player invite to be gotten. Wiki? the Forums they plan on killing off?
If a member of the general public even knows it exists let alone can find it they could. It's not on any of the general category lists and it doesn't come up if you search for it. The link is serving as an invite in a manner of speaking. You shouldn't have to click on it after joining as the Elvenar Server should be on your list of servers you have access to. You should be able to log in normally and access it directly from your list.