• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do I find or get the Daily exclusive items?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5238
  • Start date

DeletedUser5238

been looking all over map for the crystal unicorn and only thing I see is a snow man that I am assuming was the first day Daily exclusive or do you have to find get them some other way I am very new to this game

DeletedUser5251

The daily exclusive offer is listed in the snow flurry event box, where it lists how many snowflakes you have.
There will be a picture of the item, and how much time is left for the offer.

Only crystals are spread out around the town. I think the snowman is just coincidental decoration.

DeletedUser1963

If you win a daily exclusive, where can you find them? I was told I won the Father candy cane tree but I'm at a loss as to where it is.

DeletedUser2824

At the bottom of your screen is a little pouch icon for your spells, pull that up and it'll have a tab for prize buildings as well. Anything you win you should find there.

DeletedUser1963

Oh Thank you. I would never have thought to look there :)