• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do i find someone from the World Map?

LilWolf De Lioncourt

hi everyone I was wondering how do you find my new friends on here on the World Map? I would like to see others buildings that they have built:) but i'm not sure how to find anyone.. perhaps someone can help me out... thanks LilWolf

index.php

Laochra

Click on your Ranking Points underneath your avatar in your city. It will bring up the list of all players in that realm. You can type in & search by name or clicking on the FS tab will list all the fellowships in that realm. Once you find someone to check out their city, click on the world icon at the bottom, just as you would in your city. This will show you where they are on the map & and arrow will point in the direction of where your city can be found.

DeletedUser20396

Well, you have to be in the same world you do that, my wolfish friend.

LilWolf De Lioncourt

wow that's pretty:cool: thanks.... I have to have 6 simple trails for one of my quests. So I have to lay down some new streets:eek: i like how your city is arranged. To bad You can't see mine...

index.php