• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do I find the quest tree?

DeepRanger

At one point, I thought I had to quit the game. I declined some quests and would like to undo that, especially since I didn't quit the game after all. Is there a way to do that, or see which ones I killed off? Is there a quest 'tree' guide? Thanks for the help on this!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
There are 2 sets of quests. One cannot be declined (storyline quests). They will become declineable once you complete the Adv Scouts tech for the next chapter and if you decline them after that, they won't come up again. The other quest line is on a loop and can be declined. Just keep declining the ones you don't want to do and the other ones will come back up. These change as you change chapters, though, so if you progressed in chapters, the exact same ones won't come up again. Usually they're very similar quests in the next chapter, but the rewards (amount of coins/supplies/etc) scale up as you grow. ElvenGems has quest lists for both types by chapter. This link will take you there:
ElvenGems Quests