• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do I free up population

Gath Of Baal

How do i free up population

There are a few things you can do to free up or gain population:

1) Upgrade Residences
2) Replace a residence with a Magical Version
3) Replace any pure culture buildings with ones that give culture and population
4) Make current any older chapter population culture buildings via royal restorations
5) Place and/or level up the Golden Abyss Ancient Wonder
6) Sell off any non boosted manufactories
7) sell off any excess boosted manufactories or workshops that you do not really need.
8) Teleport a workshop or manufactory into your storage and place it back at a later time when you have more population

I have not seen your city so I'm not sure which will work best for you, but these are a few ways to do it

StarLoad

First off you should only mfg your Boosted items as noted so both the Planks and Steel can go. in chapter two 5 armories is 3 too many IMO you are not able to battle and should focus on catering this early.
For the space being used by the winter owl you could place 4 level 4 residences and get twice the population. just my opinion

here is your city on the architect https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/3ac3acae030b42a686e46b8804d33c00/

Basilah

First off you should only mfg your Boosted items as noted so both the Planks and Steel can go. in chapter two 5 armories is 3 too many IMO you are not able to battle and should focus on catering this early.
For the space being used by the winter owl you could place 4 level 4 residences and get twice the population. just my opinion

here is your city on the architect https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/3ac3acae030b42a686e46b8804d33c00/
Thank you for the architect email. I don't understand what you mean by "boosted items" vs. planks and steel.

BrinDarby

The biggest sink hole for early chapter players is your Main Hall....
Don't let the game encourage you to upgrade it willy/nilly, only
upgrade it when you absolutely have to ( like you're redlined
4-5 days a week )

The meaning of "Boosted good" is :
We all have 1 boosted good per tier, I'm guessing yours is Marble...
hense the vs planks or steel comment..... Mine are Marble/Crystal/Elixer (boosted).

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Here is a plan that implements the suggestions above. You end up with 495 pop and 850 culture.

Your boosted are marble, crystal and elixer. Any productions buildings for these three get a big boost in production over the others at the same level (marble is tier 1 and the other Tier 1 are: steel and planks). So build only the boosted and count on your trading partners -- neighbors and fellowship members to supply the rest through trading.

In addition, it will be much easier to manage your city if you add expansions so that your city is closer to a square than an unusual shape as it is now. So add the next expansions in the right in the big space in the middle. That will, in the long run, really help.

AJ