• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do I join a specific fellowship?

• Thread starter DeletedUser23155
  • Start date

DeletedUser23155

Is there a way to send a join request to an individual by name?

NightshadeCS

On browser, you can click the little gold trophy icon near your profile pic and then the "fellowships" tab. You will see a search bar where you can type in the name of the fellowship, find them, and then click "apply."

On mobile, the best you can do is look through the lists of fellowships and see if you come across it.

If you know the name of someone in the fellowship you want to join, send them message and ask them to invite you.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Also
If you visit someone's city you can click on the little FS shield below their name to view their FS
likewise if you search the person's name, when you click on them you get an option "view fellowship"

DeletedUser23155

Wha if the person wanting to join is in a different world? Are we just SOL?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23155

How does this player go about starting another city there for choosing the same world we’re in?

NightshadeCS

If on mobile, they should log out. They will then see the page to start a new city in a new world.

On browser, the login screen shows options for starting in a new city.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Also, if you go to elvenstats.com and search by player name, it will show you which server/world they are on. Though a brand-new player will not show up until they have earned something like 500 ranking points, I think.

One other thing to remember, there are eight US servers that you can access from a single account, and have a city on each of the eight. But if your friend happens to be in a different country outside of North America, they are probably playing on a European or other international server, and there will be no way for them to join you, or you them, without making an entire new account for the matching country.

Laochra

For a mobile player--how would they find an invitation that has been sent to them? I have one & am unsure how to help them, as I mostly play the pc version.

Yogi Dave

New accounts get dropped into a random world. But existing accounts can start a another city and choose which world they want.
Hmm, it must have changed after I started 3 years ago. Doesn't seem right. If you are starting the game because of a friend playing, you probably will start in a different world then them. Of course, you can open a city in the world you want, but that leaves a dead city in the original world until Inno removes it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Hmm, it must have changed after I started 3 years ago. Doesn't seem right. If you are starting the game because of a friend playing, you probably will start in a different world then them. Of course, you can open a city in the world you want, but that leaves a dead city in the original world until Inno removes it.

When I started playing close to four years ago, I was not given a choice of starting world. I did not even know there was more than the world I started in until I had finished my first session playing and went back to the game later that day and saw the other choices.

DeletedUser25492

On browser, you can click the little gold trophy icon near your profile pic and then the "fellowships" tab. You will see a search bar where you can type in the name of the fellowship, find them, and then click "apply."

On mobile, the best you can do is look through the lists of fellowships and see if you come across it.

If you know the name of someone in the fellowship you want to join, send them message and ask them to invite you.
For a mobile player--how would they find an invitation that has been sent to them? I have one & am unsure how to help them, as I mostly play the pc version.
Sir Hawthrone here , if i knew which banner to look for that would help tremendously thanks

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
if i knew which banner to look for that would help
I'm not sure what banner you are looking for. Many different FS's have the same FS banner. Choices are limited in banner designs. In one of my FS's, the banner changes from time to time (ex: FA's: it is changed to match the color of the path we are on). The only way I know to find a specific FS is on browser: open the world ranking icon under your avatar, then open the FS tab and there's a search bar where you can type in the name of the FS you're looking for. When it pops up, clicking on the name will give you the option to view the FS.
it must have changed after I started 3 years ago.
Same here and my 3yr anniversary was late March. Since I knew nothing about gaming or MMO's, starting on the newest server looked like a good idea to me (laughing at my naive self now) so I distinctly remember choosing Elcysandir, the newest world at that time.

DeletedUser25492

I'm not sure what banner you are looking for. Many different FS's have the same FS banner. Choices are limited in banner designs. In one of my FS's, the banner changes from time to time (ex: FA's: it is changed to match the color of the path we are on). The only way I know to find a specific FS is on browser: open the world ranking icon under your avatar, then open the FS tab and there's a search bar where you can type in the name of the FS you're looking for. When it pops up, clicking on the name will give you the option to view the FS.

Same here and my 3yr anniversary was late March. Since I knew nothing about gaming or MMO's, starting on the newest server looked like a good idea to me (laughing at my naive self now) so I distinctly remember choosing Elcysandir, the newest world at that time.
I play on my phone so it might make a difference but i really don't know
I clicked on the Trophy Icon and looked at every fellowship in the world Ceravyn i still can't find
The Brothers Grimm