• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do I motivate other's builders?

DeletedUser

When providing NH, do you click the Builders' Hut to motivate builders?

DeletedUser

Yes. If they have builders to motivate. You'll see the hands bouncing above the builders hut (and the main hall and any cultural buildings that are available to give NH to). Check the player's city name to see if they have a preference for NH... hover over the city name and look to see if they have C M (or MH) B (capital letters or lower case) at the beginning or end of their city name or AS their city name. C= Culture (Click a cultural building please) B= Builders (motivate my builders please) M or MH= Main Halll (donate some coins to my hall please). The order they are in is the order of preference for NH... C M B would mean they want Cultural Buildings given NH first, Then coins to their main hall of no Cultural Buildings are available, then they want their Builders motivated last. And some of us will often change the order of our preferences depending on our needs for NH. So always check first before giving NH, particularly to Fellowship members. If they have no prefernce listed, use you best judgement for what is the best help to give And don't worry, it's confusing at first, but you'll catch on as you play and learn the game. :)

DeletedUser

Wow! I would have had no idea about choice of motivation - thank you!! You've explained this so well. 10/10 for your thorough explanation. :D

DeletedUser

Wow! I would have had no idea about choice of motivation - thank you!! You've explained this so well. 10/10 for your thorough explanation. :D

Lol! You are most welcome, and tbh, it's not a "thorough" explanation. There are other NH preference codes used by f different Fellowships. And no Fellowship solo players. The Wiki has a ton of good info on the basics for new players and even for not-so-new and long-time players. But it won't tell you about in game player created codes and terms. So you did good asking in the Forums. We all started new at some point, even if some on the forums seem to forget that. I am a newer player too, so... I learned alot here and had good people who remeber what being new felt like, who answered questions for me too. And still do. :)

Deleted User - 312108

If you look at fellowship descriptions, those tend to have the codes used by the fellowship as well :)