• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

how do I sign up for newsletter to get rewards through email?

DeletedUser22991

I did it for one account, but I forgot how?. I have A second account please tell me how to sign up so I can get rewards on second account so I get stuff in email?.

DeletedUser22991

I did it for one account, but I forgot how?. I have A second account please tell me how to sign up so I can get rewards on second account so I get stuff in email?. I moved the thread sorry forums I am new here?.

DeletedUser20951

*glances around* No one? Alright, I have no idea of how to do so on mobile or if it's the same, but this takes you to the page to click the newsletters on and off:
Options.jpg

Data.jpg

(oops, forgot the first step, and this answer is brought to you by my already having the screenshots on my comp, created for a different question XD)
Newsletters.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
When you say account, do you mean two actual different accounts registered to two different email addresses? Or do you mean two different worlds/servers with the same email? If it is the first one, you can do it. But if it is the second one, you can only get the bonus from the newsletter in one world per account.

EarthbornIcarus

*glances around* No one? Alright, I have no idea of how to do so on mobile or if it's the same, but this takes you to the page to click the newsletters on and off:
View attachment 5623
View attachment 5622
(oops, forgot the first step, and this answer is brought to you by my already having the screenshots on my comp, created for a different question XD)
THANK YOU!!!! I could not figure out why I wasn't getting the Newsletter in my Main account!

DeletedUser20951

THANK YOU!!!! I could not figure out why I wasn't getting the Newsletter in my Main account!
You're welcome! I completely forgot I posted that! Ah, I hope this does the trick for you. I've never had a problem receiving the newsletter, but many players have stated that even with this selected, their email service appears to be blocking 'em for some reason. Good to take a peek in the SPAM folder (I think my very first missive from Elvenar was placed there and I added their email address to contacts, just in case), if it doesn't show up in the inbox.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Good to take a peek in the SPAM folder (I think my very first missive from Elvenar was placed there and I added their email address to contacts, just in case), if it doesn't show up in the inbox.

People also need to make sure their email service does not auto-delete Spam emails on a daily basis, assuming this is something that can be modified. I know that Gmail does not delete Spam until it is 30 days old, but I have no idea about other email services.

DeletedUser20951

People also need to make sure their email service does not auto-delete Spam emails on a daily basis, assuming this is something that can be modified. I know that Gmail does not delete Spam until it is 30 days old, but I have no idea about other email services.
I pay so little attention to that I actually had to go and check right now in Outlook. XD It's thirty days, too.