• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do you get more diamonds and gold to build your ctiy

Turan The Mighty

Are there any easy tricks to get them with out having to spend a lot of money the we don't have for obvious reasons. What ever help could be used to great helps all of us new players would be appreciated

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The gold of course can be had by visiting as many neighbors as possible. Make sure you upgrade your Main Hall as much as you can, so that the neighbors will give you more gold. Certain wonders, such as the Golden Abyss, are great for coins. That's the first wonder I built and I'm glad I did.

The diamonds can be had in the Spire, which you can access in Chapter 3. Be prepared to spend tons of goods if you cater the spire. If you want to fight it, be prepared to have good troops and enough buffs (ie, 5-day buildings crafted in the Magic Academy.) The spire is tough ... it doesn't give diamonds easily, but once you get the hang of it it's fantastic. I usually do the guessing game, which takes practice to avoid losing your shirt. Don't get discouraged; you'll get the hang of it before you know it and then always have a good supply of diamonds on hand.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Turan The Mighty If you are looking for gold, upgrades to your residences will help. It will cost you some gold right away to do the upgrades. But over time the increased gold production from the upgraded residences will pay off the cost. After that, you are money ahead. The Golden Abyss ancient wonder is also a good idea. You unlock this ancient wonder early in the game. It is only a 3x3 in size. It will provide you with population and a fair bit of gold every 3 hours. Upgrade it a few times and it REALLY becomes good.

Flyer Fanatic

The gold of course can be had by visiting as many neighbors as possible. Make sure you upgrade your Main Hall as much as you can, so that the neighbors will give you more gold. Certain wonders, such as the Golden Abyss, are great for coins. That's the first wonder I built and I'm glad I did.

The diamonds can be had in the Spire, which you can access in Chapter 3. Be prepared to spend tons of goods if you cater the spire. If you want to fight it, be prepared to have good troops and enough buffs (ie, 5-day buildings crafted in the Magic Academy.) The spire is tough ... it doesn't give diamonds easily, but once you get the hang of it it's fantastic. I usually do the guessing game, which takes practice to avoid losing your shirt. Don't get discouraged; you'll get the hang of it before you know it and then always have a good supply of diamonds on hand.
So the sphire u say is best to negotiate instead of fighting if u have tons of resources yes?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
So the sphire u say is best to negotiate instead of fighting if u have tons of resources yes?
It is for me. I love negotiating in spire (although to be honest, I hated it when I first started because I didn't know how and I lost more than I thought I would.)

Now, I love it because, firstly, I've learned how to negotiate to lower my costs, and secondly, my expectations are more reasonable now. I don't expect to gain diamonds without losing a decent amount of goods. I think I was too stingy before, wanting to limit my losses to only a few. That isn't reasonable. Be prepared to spend a lot in order to gain a lot. It's worth it.

Remember, if you don't get at least one "nobody needs it" on the first try, withdraw and try again. Don't keep going. Your odds go down with each try if you aren't dealt a decent hand to begin with. (You need at least two "nobody needs it" if you are in the upper chambers. One is only if you are on the lowest floor.)