• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do you get your population up

DeletedUser61

You need build more residences and/or upgrade the ones that you already have.

DeletedUser3111

Humans are trickier than elves for population, because elves get advanced residences at level 4 in act 1, and humans dont get it until level 5 in act 2.
But the basic idea is the same, build up plenty of residences and get them to level 4 asap.

DeletedUser594

Humans are trickier to navigate in nearly every aspect of gameplay except goods production. I still like them better though- that army is way more fun than the elven army.

pegesusunicorn

I cant get my population and supplies to match.....some levels are lower than others and some are higher than others. I cant keep my populations at a level to update or buy anything.....why? I love this game, but I'm getting very frustrated. HELP.....I'm an Elf

Last edited:

DeletedUser3686

Upgrade your residences as quickly as you can and make that a priority. You can't built or upgrade anything else without population.

I play as Elves, and until I got near the end of chapter three, I was doing fine with only 12 houses. Still would be fine, I just like having extra to work with, so I currently have 16 (750+)