• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do you know your boosts ?

DeletedUser1583

i remember fighting and winning some boosts over time.

Now, how do I know which boosts I have and how much ?

DeletedUser594

Nope sorry. They will continue to increase in % as you get more relics of those types. Every 8 relics will make your % boost jump up.
upload_2016-1-17_3-17-38.png

DeletedUser1583

Hi Varron,

You seem to be a helpful player. Can I join you ?

Something about me.
I am a senior citizen and have plenty of time to fiddle around on laptop. But I had been a solitary player, just pushing development in my city, without going into the knitty gritty of things.
you can see my profile or visit me.
i do have boosts of marble 261, crystal 241, gem 241.
I do visit my neighbours and help them regularly every 24 hours.
I did not know that I can only produce the boosted goods and trade. Rather i kept on developing the other goods to make a balance.. Silly me.... OK. never too late.

What do you say ?

DeletedUser1583

Yes, I do play winyandor and currently my rank is 828 and my score is 22254. I would love to join you to learn more about this game. Please take me if you are interested to teach me. I am a good Co-pilot.

DeletedUser61

There are two ways:
  • You can click on your own Main Hall and look at the Relics tab
  • For any city, including your own, you can visit their city on the world map and observe the relic sectors that are to the immediately adjacent to the southwest, southeast, and double southeast (which is always the same as north).
  • There only nine unique city+relic combinations, taken in adjacent groups of three from the sequence
    Gems, Silk, Planks, Magic Dust, Scrolls, Steel, Elixir, Crystals, Marble, and repeat.

DeletedUser

i remember fighting and winning some boosts over time.

Yes, how do you know? This question never got answered and I have no idea what my boosts are.

DeletedUser594

I erased my earlier answer while editing but Katwijk has answered in the reply above yours:
There are two ways:
  • You can click on your own Main Hall and look at the Relics tab
  • For any city, including your own, you can visit their city on the world map and observe the relic sectors that are to the immediately adjacent to the southwest, southeast, and double southeast (which is always the same as north).
  • There only nine unique city+relic combinations, taken in adjacent groups of three from the sequence
    Gems, Silk, Planks, Magic Dust, Scrolls, Steel, Elixir, Crystals, Marble, and repeat.

DeletedUser594

Yes. Currently the steel boost is unlocked so you will get 123% more steel during production and that number will go up as you collect relics (next jump up in 3 relics). You will need steel relics from steel sectors on the map. The other two boosts will open when you unlock them in the research tree.
This picture shows where you can see your boosts on the map

Attachments

• jgighig.png
    jgighig.png
    614.6 KB · Views: 172