• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

how do you spend Knowledge points?

DeletedUser23318

KP's (knowledge points) are spent in your research tree, to unlock further technologies, upgrades ect to progress through the game. On the browser version there is a little book (Research) in your hot bar. I forget exactly where in the mobile version, but I believe it is also a book. Click on it and it will open your research (Tech) tree, and you can put points into open (Unlocked) links.

If you are referring to Ancient Knowledge, those you have to use on Ancient Wonders (Either your own or someone else's) once you research that tech in chapter 2. Go to the Wonder in question, click on it, go to the research tab, and if you have Ancient Knowledge available you will see a little book, click on that and use there.... In Mobile, you can only use on your own, as they still have not added donations to other people's wonders yet (Unless I missed it in a recent update).