• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How do you Switch between worlds?

SilverbugLuxor

Be gentle I am new, wondering how to Switch between worlds? At the opening screen there are several choices. Which world do you want to enter? OK, I entered a world and built it up. Then I entered another world then built that, do they have anything in common?? I am confused.

DeletedUser115

Be gentle I am new, wondering how to Switch between worlds? At the opening screen there are several choices. Which world do you want to enter? OK, I entered a world and built it up. Then I entered another world then built that, do they have anything in common?? I am confused.

Hi SilverbugLuxor -

In order to switch between worlds, you can simply change the URL at the top of your screen to us1-5, or go to our main login page and login and then you'll be asked to select a world from the menu.

https://us.elvenar.com/#/

If you already play on the world it will be located on the top half, if you do not play on the world it will be located on the bottom half of the screen after logging in.

4a5c26e632.jpg

As I am in all worlds, it will show that all worlds I already have an account in.

I hope this helps. If you don't quite understand or have any issues, let me know. :)

DeletedUser115

OK, however Y? They are the same game?

No, they are two separate games on the same account. A lot of players like to have multiple games that they can play in the downtime that each one may encounter while producing or upgrading. This is solely a personal preference, you can play only one world or multiple worlds, whichever suits you best. :)

I for one don't have time to play on all five worlds, one is plenty for me! :p

SilverbugLuxor

No, they are two separate games on the same account. A lot of players like to have multiple games that they can play in the downtime that each one may encounter while producing or upgrading. This is solely a personal preference, you can play only one world or multiple worlds, whichever suits you best. :)

I for one don't have time to play on all five worlds, one is plenty for me! :p
OK that makes sense, me too one or two is enough!

DeletedUser594

The game is exactly the same across the different worlds but the experience is very different based on wether you play human or elven. I recommend one of each so you can see all the game has to offer.
Cheers

DeletedUser7993

Do I have to totally sign out to sign into a different world if I've started another experience in a new world?