• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How does someone 'lock' every AW in their city so nobody can contribute?

Starderup

There is a certain player that has managed to prevent anybody from contributing to any of her AWs.
At the same time, she trolls all our cities, placing a single KP on every AW.
This seems inherently unfair. I asked support for help, but they just shrugged. She is not a novice player. She knows what she is doing.
Note that there are 0 KPs on the AW in the screenshot, but she has manipulated it so that the same error message appears, and it is always the same for every AW.
This is not in the spirit of the game. I asked her to stop, but without a blocking mechanism and no help from support, I have to sit and take it.
~Star

Attachments

• rsc.png
    rsc.png
    159.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I'm wondering if you disconnected them from the roads they could be "locked." Of course, then you might as well not have them since they couldn't contribute anything to your city. Seems like there is always rain even if you find the silver lining.

On the other hand, the player you show can't receive any moor KP help because he/she has not given enough. To receive help you need to keep things more in balance. The game limits that balance by counting what has been contributed to what has been given. At some point you get that message.

AJ

StarLoad

Actually, that message means the player has received more KP, by probably a lot, than they have spent. It is an anti-pushing method put in place.
As. for the 1 KP donation, I mean does it stop others from donating, no it is just a way to get free chests if you finish it off and leave chests open and unclaimed. No harm in it unless you make it so.

Ed

Oh and you should obscure the member's name as posting it is a rules violation.

Starderup

I'm wondering if you disconnected them from the roads they could be "locked." Of course, then you might as well not have them since they couldn't contribute anything to your city. Seems like there is always rain even if you find the silver lining.

On the other hand, the player you show can't receive any moor KP help because he/she has not given enough. To receive help you need to keep things more in balance. The game limits that balance by counting what has been contributed to what has been given. At some point you get that message.

AJ
The AWs are connected. You might be right about the balance. She only places a single point when she visits.
None of us like it.
~Star

Starderup

Actually, that message means the player has received more KP, by probably a lot, than they have spent. It is an anti-pushing method put in place.
As. for the 1 KP donation, I mean does it stop others from donating, no it is just a way to get free chests if you finish it off and leave chests open and unclaimed. No harm in it unless you make it so.

Ed

Oh and you should obscure the member's name as posting it is a rules violation.
Obscured, and thanks. Yes, it is a free KP, but it is not worth a lot.
~Star

StarLoad

Obscured, and thanks. Yes, it is a free KP, but it is not worth a lot.
~Star
true not much but just look at it as 1 less, like a fake sale at the grocery store. And if it is done long enough it will add up to a real donation.

Ed

Alram

Flippers just flip
You can limit access by only having one wonder open for donations at a time. Fill your wonders but don't upgrade right away. Let item sit there, full, until you save up enough AW kp to fill them again. The wiki has charts for how much kp is required per level.

free-spirit

When your wonder is almost full, just ask the others in your FS to put in 2kp to bump them down and claim all the chests. Eventually, if they don't earn chests for their 1kp they will probably stop donating and move on to someone else. I think messaging people to ask them not to donate often makes them do it more.

defiantoneks

When your wonder is almost full, just ask the others in your FS to put in 2kp to bump them down and claim all the chests. Eventually, if they don't earn chests for their 1kp they will probably stop donating and move on to someone else. I think messaging people to ask them not to donate often makes them do it more.
we've been patrolling the affected FS member's AWs to boot the intruder when we can. (yes Star is in my FS). I "suspect" that this person "could" be receiving push donations. so they would not care about donating back to allow more space. then leaving things full or unavailable til they have enough to do next level in one big rush, locking out others again. really this is the sort of offensive poaching that makes my skin crawl. it allows people outside of the FS to make it a PvP game instead of what is intended.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I sometimes buy the top chest on my neighbors wonders just to make their team mad enough to help them with a bit more than 2kp. :)

Mykan

Oh Wise One
That message was super common when they first introduced it. The KP you receive as rewards counts against your balance. They could just be making a roaring trade of donating 1kp and landing some decent size chests. Some people spend a huge amount of time looking for vacant chests to turn a "profit".

Vejr

They should never lock out Fellowship members! WTH?! Now our KP trade within fellowship is on halt.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
They should never lock out Fellowship members! WTH?! Now our KP trade within fellowship is on halt.
It has nothing to do with FS. It’s a player’s inbound vs outbound KP flow. Doesn’t sound like there is much “trading” going on if someone managed to get KP locked. That person is taking in significantly more KPs than they are giving out, like thousands and thousands. Also, that person just needs to donate out to balance their KP flow to get themselves unlocked.