• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How does Spire fellowship points rewards work?

Porcinus

I completed all the spire chests at one level of High Halls, stopped at the gate to the next one which was locked.
I looked at the progress bar on the side that showed where our fellowship members were and saw a small green + button.
I clicked that button, it said our fellowship had 50/50 points, and do i want to use one point to unlock the next chest?
I clicked to confirm Yes. The count went down to 49/50.
8 hours later i came back and went through the gate. The next chest was still locked and forced me to fight/negotiate for it.
I checked the small + button again, it still says 49/50.
So what happened to the point i spent? When does the reward or unlocked chest show up?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The wording in that window does say 'next chest' and I can see how that would be confusing. Seems to be the same one from the Tourney. Chest makes sense in tourney, but not so much in Spire. The Wiki calls them 'Fellowship Spire Crystal' but then says " These reward chests contain..." Maybe an edit for clarity @helya ? 'next Spire Crystal' would at least remove the confusion about 'chests' since there are different types of chests in the Spire, but tourney only has FS reward chests.
It looks like your FS chose to use XP points to get the Spire Archive to lvl 1, allowing you to store up to 50 pts from the Spire. Spending those 50pts is done to unlock the next FS rewards, not individual player chests. I refer to the Spire FS rewards as 'bubbles', not chests. I'd describe what happened as:
'1pt unlocked the next FS Bubble'

hvariidh gwendrot

slight tangent here but ... we did spire archive points on 4 worlds .. 50/50 the 100/100 as examples .. i am being told with the initial level up to say 50/50 you do not get 50 points to use but the ability to earn 50 points .. on 3 out of 4 worlds we used the initial 50/50 and it reads 8/50 (as an example) now we can earn and refill i get that part ... but on 1 world it was 0/150 and we have earned 10 points towards the refill but never used the original 150 it never showed as 150/150 .. so why on 3 worlds did it give us spire archive points to use and on 1 it didn't ?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
slight tangent here but ... we did spire archive points on 4 worlds .. 50/50 the 100/100 as examples .. i am being told with the initial level up to say 50/50 you do not get 50 points to use but the ability to earn 50 points .. on 3 out of 4 worlds we used the initial 50/50 and it reads 8/50 (as an example) now we can earn and refill i get that part ... but on 1 world it was 0/150 and we have earned 10 points towards the refill but never used the original 150 it never showed as 150/150 .. so why on 3 worlds did it give us spire archive points to use and on 1 it didn't ?

Adding levels to the Perk does not give you any free points. You have to earn them in the Spire after you add a level to the Perk.

hvariidh gwendrot

strange so on the 3 worlds we do gold, when we added a level on spire archive and it says 50/50 .. then 100/100 .. what does that front 50 or 100 mean? did we get free points on 3 worlds ? if that's the case never mind lol back to my old inno needs better communication skills

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
You start at zero level and the green + would say 0/0. When you add your first level, that will immediately say 0/50 and will not change until the end of the first Spire after you added the level. If your fellowship added the first level during the Spire, you will store leftover points at the end and when the next Spire starts, that green + will say xx/50, where xx is how many leftover points you had at the end of the last Spire, to the max of 50. No one starts with points as soon as you add a level. Points are only awarded at the end of the Spire or tournament.

hvariidh gwendrot

ok thanks .. i'm going with they glitched us some free points then because we def stared at 50/50 then 100/100 on a couple worlds week 1

Porcinus

The wording in that window does say 'next chest' and I can see how that would be confusing. Seems to be the same one from the Tourney. Chest makes sense in tourney, but not so much in Spire. The Wiki calls them 'Fellowship Spire Crystal' but then says " These reward chests contain..." Maybe an edit for clarity @helya ? 'next Spire Crystal' would at least remove the confusion about 'chests' since there are different types of chests in the Spire, but tourney only has FS reward chests.
It looks like your FS chose to use XP points to get the Spire Archive to lvl 1, allowing you to store up to 50 pts from the Spire. Spending those 50pts is done to unlock the next FS rewards, not individual player chests. I refer to the Spire FS rewards as 'bubbles', not chests. I'd describe what happened as:
'1pt unlocked the next FS Bubble'
So a Spire Crystal is the purple crystal floating on wings beside the vertical progress bar? Which the fellowship receives anyway if any one of us gets to the top?
A good bonus for young fellowships or when we are struggling, if so. :)

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So a Spire Crystal is the purple crystal floating on wings beside the vertical progress bar? Which the fellowship receives anyway if any one of us gets to the top?

No, one person getting to the top does nothing. The purple bar is what the fellowship members can win. If the fellowship gets the bar filled to the end of the 2nd floor, then anyone also getting at least that far will get those rewards. Anyone going higher than that still only get the rewards for as far as the bar is filled. And anyone only completing the 1st floor would only get the 1st floor rewards, and not any for higher than that, no matter how filled up the purple bar is.