• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How fast can you do the spire?

Cabernay

I posted a similar thread in FB a few years ago. Back then was about 12 min. I get so nervous when I am recording, I missclick a lot. Anyway, if you can record yourself, lets see it :)

I am going to try again next week. I have a FS member who did it in about 6 min last week. She got me motivated enough to try again.

(yes I know I wasted time instants, I saved up for it)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I was hoping the first 8 seconds would make people see how helpful the cauldron can be
How did the cauldron help? I saw it helped with some things but not sure how it helped you do the Spire faster. Or maybe it just helped with troops?

AJ

Cabernay

How did the cauldron help? I saw it helped with some things but not sure how it helped you do the Spire faster. Or maybe it just helped with troops?

AJ
cauldron.jpg

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Yes, there may be a "prize." If you fight the Spire, you get to use fewer DA's, combat boosters, and less Pet Food.

In fact

If you wait until Friday and do the spire all at once. Then any five day booster you put on will get you through that spire, the current tourny, the next spire, and the next tourny.
Depending on how fast your tourny reload is.

I like to mosey up the spire. I like fighting, and if I do it in the days before tourney, I'm only without fighting for a short time. My scout time is days, I try to have at least one to do between the end of tourney and the start of the new Spire.

Flashfyre

Yes, there may be a "prize." If you fight the Spire, you get to use fewer DA's, combat boosters, and less Pet Food.

Plus time. Some people think time may be the most important resource in this game. In my case, time instants in the game save a lot of time in real life.
Well, since I don't fight much, I don't use those things you mentioned anyhow. And even though I have ample time boosts, and can, when needed, shoot up the Spire like some crazed out-of-control rocket ship, I don't. Where is the incentive? Doing a few sections each day still allows me to do as much as I want to do before it ends, and I can recover portions of the resources spent to reach whatever current level I am at.

Combined with spending resources on Tourney for much of the same time, it reduces the drain on my inventory.

Ihrlaen

Well, since I don't fight much, I don't use those things you mentioned anyhow. And even though I have ample time boosts, and can, when needed, shoot up the Spire like some crazed out-of-control rocket ship, I don't. Where is the incentive? Doing a few sections each day still allows me to do as much as I want to do before it ends, and I can recover portions of the resources spent to reach whatever current level I am at.

Combined with spending resources on Tourney for much of the same time, it reduces the drain on my inventory.
Chapter 19 players have a particular incentive. With the Temple of Spirits, Spire chests provide Unurium. Collecting and spending it all at once avoids the decay over multiple days.

Cabernay

I have the Polar Bear at 10, and Timewarp at 30. This reduces my tournament cooldown to 0. I can use 2 pet food total (polar bear and fire phoenix), and finish the spire and entire tournament in an hour. Two pet food per week (I can feed the twilight phoenix if I am feeling up to it, though I dont lose that many troops without it).
You can use two pet food per week, that is why I have almost 200 pet food in inventory now.
The timewarp is a good one to get to 30 after the MM/Sanctuary.

Last edited:

Cabernay

The cauldron has buffs for goods production. After you use the cauldron for a while, the buff should be really nice.

If you convince the spire, and you have the astral phoenix, then you might want to climb the spire quickly. Pet food is rare in the game. Using one pet food per week can be a nice incentive to be quick.

Cabernay

I put together a cheat sheet for the cauldron. If you are fighting in the spire / tournament / etc this combination will be useful. I don't use recipes. I use ingredients. Recipes tend to, and can, use up a lot of diamonds if you are not careful. This way will use 25 diamonds at the most, or none. I wrote this up for my fellowship. You are welcome to see. Let me know if you notice any mistakes. I am not perfect. But this does work.

If you want another buff, you will need different ingredients and I have a complicated spreadsheet that shows which buffs prefer which ingredients.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Sometimes I do it all the first day it comes in one go and other times I wait and do a section here and there but always top it on time every week. I don't like to speed time anything on days I do it all in one go bc I like to be careful to think about what troops I place where and if I need to cater anything at all that week like to make sure I don't accidentally hit the wrong button when I do know correct answer. I make mistakes if I rush stuff I don't need to rush.