• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How fast can you do the spire?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I wondered the answer to this question for me. I just timed it. I battled all the way to the top of the spire in 13 minutes 26 seconds. I used the stopwatch on my phone . ;)

Here is how I did it. I fed my fire phoenix. Then I set out one dwarven armorer, unleashed, mage multiplier & enlightened light range. On 100% of the chests, I just chose 1 of each barracks troops and hit auto battle every time. I did not even use any vitality surges. It doesn't get much easier than that! :cool:

C-Nymph

My fastest was 7-8 minutes from bottom to top, all autofighting. And on browser, wouldn’t be able to do that on the app, the animations are too slow there. Long live muscle memory and fast mouseclicks!
Wasn’t for fun though, but because I almost forgot and had to race three cities to the top in half an hour xD Wouldn’t recommend. It’s way more relaxing if you take some more time for it and don’t have a countdown timer breathing down your neck making you anxious along the way ;)