• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How increase supply storage?

• Thread starter LyraElizabethAdams
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Right now, I'm at zero supply storage - what can I do to increase and gain more?

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Right now, I'm at zero supply storage - what can I do to increase and gain more?

Thanks.
Your storage space for coins and supplies increases as you upgrade your Main Hall. So you would have to upgrade your MH to hold more of each.

DeletedUser

Your storage space for coins and supplies increases as you upgrade your Main Hall. So you would have to upgrade your MH to hold more of each.
Thank you for your answer - I'll keep this in mind. However, I meant I'm at 0% supply storage (those little hammers, right beside the coins) - so how would I earn any?

DeletedUser

Ah, you have no supplies at all? Is that what you mean? You earn supplies from workshops. Build workshops, click on the building and you will se a menu with 6 different times and amounts of supplies earned. You select the production time and amount, and after the time is up, you collect the supplies from your workshops. Same way you collect coins, only you have to manually start the production of supplies. You should read the Wiki for the basics (there is a link on the home page of the forums).

Here is a link to the Workshop basics page ( I chose Elves, the basic principle is the same for hums.)
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Workshop

DeletedUser

Yes! That's what I meant. :) Thank you so much! I'll definitely refer back to the link.

DeletedUser

Np. Take some time and read the Wiki. Some of the info may be confusing or a bit unreliable, but the Game Basics, the breakdown of buildings and their functions is good to go over. And the Cultural buildings lists... I keep that bookmarled for when I do my visits and can't remember which buildings give the best/most NH to my Fellows and my good neighbors. Can't hurt to read it all, or as much as you can, and if anything seems confusing, come here and ask someone to help explain it and clarify it. :)