• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How is a fellowships rank calculated?

Zoof

How is a fs rank calculated?
1683823755139.png

Rank is then determined by highest score. If you want to further break things down, you can gather info on an individual player's score. Which has the following tooltip:

1683823838339.png

Hovering over a city's rank button reveals the breakdown of that particular player's score, be it your own or someone else's.

1683823924303.png

EDIT: I'm unsure if you can get any of this information if you play on mobile. I remember attempting to find this information a while ago on it, but all I remember coming of it was mild disappointment and minor frustration. Which could mean that I found it, but had to dig much further. Like in the actual rankings screen. Or something. idk for sure. Anyone can help with this?

Last edited:

Sprite1313

Anyone can help with this?
You can get your breakdown from within the player rankings page, but not the tooltips on how things are calculated. And you can't see it from your ranking number on the city screen, you actually have to drill down to the rankings page. I have not found a way to see similar information on FS ranking calculations, nor can you see how another player's score breaks down. Far less information on mobile than browser.

IMG_0675.jpg