• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How long will mermaid base be in crafting?

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
Do we know for how long the mermaid paradise base will still be available in crafting?

I have a chapter 6 fully evolved, but never chapter upgraded mermaid in my chapter 14 city. And I just realized I have 9 artifacts now in inventory (I had some from the original event/FA and got some from spire). So if I sell my mermaid and disenchant the second base I have in inventory then I should be able to craft a new chapter 14 base? But only if it is available for long enough that it turns up in crafting. And I know I will then never be able to build a second mermaid, but i don't think I would do that anyway.

ekarat

Not clear. People have been getting bears in the crafter this past week, so it is possible that they have rotated out.

Since you don't see them if you have them, it's hard to say without word from the devs.

ekarat

Here is what we know:

Summer Mermaids Artifacts will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity
Bear Artifacts and craftable building will be phased in instead
Stonehenge Artifacts will also be phased in

DeletedUser27062

Do we know for how long the mermaid paradise base will still be available in crafting?

I have a chapter 6 fully evolved, but never chapter upgraded mermaid in my chapter 14 city. And I just realized I have 9 artifacts now in inventory (I had some from the original event/FA and got some from spire). So if I sell my mermaid and disenchant the second base I have in inventory then I should be able to craft a new chapter 14 base? But only if it is available for long enough that it turns up in crafting. And I know I will then never be able to build a second mermaid, but i don't think I would do that anyway.
I'm still seeing them in rotation along with bear and Stonehenge bases. I'm not seeing phoenix bases anymore though. This would suggest that they won't always be available so if you're going to do it I'd move fast.

Blindsider66

Is it not possible for you to have both the chapter 6 Mermaid and the soon to be chapter 14 Mermaid in your city at the same time. I know I have seen other players with multiples of these buildings. In fact I saw one city this afternoon that contained 3 Mermaids and another with 2 Brown Bears. Now as to whether the chapter was different I couldn't tell but it shows that multiple sets can be done.
I hope this is of some help to you. I think I just got your question mixed up with another I read earlier. If so disregard this. They're both wrong.

Peace
Blindsider66

Gladiola

With regard to the 2019 phoenix bases, these were added to the regular crafting rotation in 2019, provided that one does not have one already placed or in the city, per the announcement for release 1.87.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-87.20798/

Although there have been events that have allowed people to win or craft artifacts since then, I haven't seen any notification that the bases have ever been removed from the regular crafting rotation. Does anyone have more recent information to suggest that they have been or are going to be withdrawn? If not, it seems likely they will continue to be available, as they have been since September 2019.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Is it not possible for you to have both the chapter 6 Mermaid and the soon to be chapter 14 Mermaid in your city at the same time. I know I have seen other players with multiples of these buildings. In fact I saw one city this afternoon that contained 3 Mermaids and another with 2 Brown Bears.

Someone can only have more than one of an evolving building if they won more than one base during the event. After the event ends, it is impossible to get a second one.

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
Thanks. I saw one in beta in crafting, so I took the chance and sold my fully evolved mermaid + disenchanted the extra base I had in inventory. And now I hope it shows up in crafting.

ekarat

Thanks. I saw one in beta in crafting, so I took the chance and sold my fully evolved mermaid + disenchanted the extra base I had in inventory. And now I hope it shows up in crafting.

If you saw it in beta, there's a very, very good chance it is still in live.

Kekune

I saw a mermaid base in crafting yesterday, I think...if not yesterday, it was Sunday. After this thread started, either way.