• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How many Adventures are there now?

DeletedUser2111

My FS is a mix of experienced (quiet and won't respond to chats or messages) and newbies. I have taken over the leadership of our group after our AM went MIA. It seems to me that there is one every three months? Or am I wrong....where can I find schedules of all the events etc.

Ronan

NightshadeCS

There is no official set schedule for the Fellowship Adventures, but you have it about right. They are generally between the quest events, and haunting the News from Beta thread will give you the most advance warning you can get, which is only a vague idea that one will probably be coming soon, though not what day it will start.

For FAs, there is always (barring a glitch) an in-game announcement about two days before the start so that people can find a fellowship if they wish to participate.