• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How many days of maintenance are there going to be???

• Thread starter DeletedUser22680
  • Start date

Tylendol

I use Firefox. I was running into the same problem loading, getting stuck at 24 of 28 modules. Tested against M$ Edge (ick) and it worked.

I figured I would Clear my Data for the Elvenar sites on Firefox. That didn't seem to work. However, I was able to Open a New Private Window on Firefox to the site, and that worked. So, it probably does somehow tie-back to maybe another site that I missed in my clearing - since I didn't clear all, just hit the major elvenar.com sites. I just didn't want to clear all my cookies and data to find the culprit causing it...yet.

Deleted User - 4421675

I had problems working Elvenar on my phone. Support told me I needed a better phone. Now the game is failing on 2 browsers. At what point do you realize its the game that is the problem. My dad's a programmer. He's gotten recognition for his programs being effective and concise. One ran for 20 years without an error code. Do you want his number?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I had problems working Elvenar on my phone. Support told me I needed a better phone. Now the game is failing on 2 browsers. At what point do you realize its the game that is the problem. My dad's a programmer. He's gotten recognition for his programs being effective and concise. One ran for 20 years without an error code. Do you want his number?

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Hey there folks, I've got a small request.

The whole Chromium Hardware acceleration is really bugging me as there 'should' be a solution somewhere however I don't have a system that is affected by this.

If there is anyone there that has a PC/Laptop that is affected and you're willing to help out by messing around with the Chrome tags (and potentially drivers) it would be really awesome if you could send me a DM.

What I would like to do is test out very specific chrome settings, see what happened, try out beta drivers, and even various browsers. However I'd need a willing test subject.

Nothing that I'd ask you to do would damage your PC/Laptop, it just involves some trial and error, along with log reading - the aim is for me to try and identify any safe changes/settings.

If anyone is affected by this issue and is willing to work with me on this, could you please send me a direct message?

Thanks muchly in advance!

DeletedUser20404

We know there is a problem and it's being worked on. No ETA as of yet for when it will be fixed.

Cache clear and a cold boot have helped some, but not all players.
Well, now Oct. 22 and still no fix for this, maybe time to find a new game, I am so unhappy about this as I have been playing for years

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Well, now Oct. 22 and still no fix for this, maybe time to find a new game, I am so unhappy about this as I have been playing for years.

Try Firefox, if you have not yet. But like the Mods have said, this is now a hardware issue for many of the effected players, so not to be harsh, but it may be time for a PC upgrade. Or time to play on the app instead of browser.

Lady Shalamar

I havent been able to get into play yesterday or today.......... keeps saying we are doing maintenance....crappy time for it during a Fellowship Adventure!
I am getting this today and have tried clearing catche and history and restarting. I still get Config JSON not found!

Deleted User - 4421675

I've been seeing that same problum on Firefox now that they updated. The app doesn't work on my phone or tablet. I will not start using a 3rd browser. Inno, please fix this.

shimmerfly

I play on an old laptop and use chrome. No problem here. I do clear my computer out every day.
Must be frustrating!