• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How many days of maintenance are there going to be???

• Thread starter DeletedUser22680
  • Start date

DeletedUser22680

I havent been able to get into play yesterday or today.......... keeps saying we are doing maintenance....crappy time for it during a Fellowship Adventure!

NightshadeCS

Did you try to log in at the same time both days? They often do maintanence at a specific time, which would be very unlucky if it also the time that you regularly log in.

Make sure to restart your device, clear cache and cookies, etc to ensure it is not something on your end.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I have had no trouble logging in. Maybe the issue is only on certain servers. What world are you in? I play in Khel, Arendyll, and Winy.

meowmix2

Haven't been able to access US or English servers today at all. All I get is "Server Error". Whats going on?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
And it might not be the servers at all. Just to be sure I'd clear the internet cache and reset everything, including a cold boot of the system, even if it's a phone.

AJ

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I just tested my ability to log into Khel on both browser and mobile. On both platforms, my city loaded just fine. Help will be much faster for folks who can't get in the game, but can get to the forum to file a support ticket. 'Elvenar Support' is in the Quick Links section at the top of the main forum page. Here's a link so anyone reading this doesn't have to go hunt it down :)
Elvenar Support

DeletedUser22680

I just tested my ability to log into Khel on both browser and mobile. On both platforms, my city loaded just fine. Help will be much faster for folks who can't get in the game, but can get to the forum to file a support ticket. 'Elvenar Support' is in the Quick Links section at the top of the main forum page. Here's a link so anyone reading this doesn't have to go hunt it down :)
Elvenar Support
thank you so much!

DeletedUser22680

I was able to get in yesterday briefly on another browser but now same thing is happening, so sad I cant play anymore

DeletedUser12447

Haven't been able to access US or English servers today at all. All I get is "Server Error". Whats going on?
I am having the same trouble! Server Error message. Bummer during a Fellowship Adventure! Took mine to a grinding halt!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I had an issue on Firefox. I cleared recent history, and now it loads right off. I've had to do this twice lately.
I've had no trouble with Chrome, and don't use Edge by choice.
Good luck y'all

WyldCat

I use Chrome and since today I can't get into any of my cities on the US server. I get the server error message when the load bar goes to 11. Tried Firefox and it worked there for a bit, but game play on FireFox is slow. Any ETA yet on when this will be fixed? Cleared cache, cold booted and even reloaded Chrome, nothing helped.

Synful69

Been having the same issues for the last week with chrome & Microsoft edge,hangs at 11% ,then get the load error.luckily,so far i can get in on firefox,but even on that,there's some lag spikes.I also seem to be unaffected on my fire tablet.
Saw they released an update this a.m.,unfortunately,i saw no mention of this issue being solved as of yet,hopefully soon as this is getting ridiculous and having thoughts of just moving on.

DeletedUser22680

For those using Chrome or Edge I was told that if your graphics card isnt new they cant help you as it is on Chromes side and not the Elvenars Techs issue so I moved to Firefox so I can continue to play with my fellows!