• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How many Ensembles are needed in chapter 20 to satisfy

able99

Quest in chapter 20 reads "Build More Ensembles" with a count bar asking for 12 ensembles. I built 12 all connected but count shows only 11/12 and doesnt check completion box. Did I hit a bug or does word 'more' mean I need to have 13 ensembles.

able99

I am not sure what transporting 1 ensebmle would do. expect it will then show cout as 10/12. I'll burn thru a transport to check.

as expected, count went down to 10 of 12

able99

I am not sure what transporting 1 ensebmle would do. expect it will then show cout as 10/12. I'll burn thru a transport to check.

as expected, count went down to 10 of 12. I put back ensemble and now have 12 again, but count on quest show 11 of 12 again

Last edited:

able99

1667818916603.png

able99

Thanks for help all. Problem solved. I was summoning 8 of the ensembles and forgot I was still under construction. Used time instances to complete construction and quest was satisfied. All is good except I am a little embarrassed