• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How many hours for tournament rewards?

MagicPagan

Still have not gotten mine in Sinya Arda.

I thought I understood the announcement saying it could be up to 2 hours. It's now been nearly 3.

Dew Spinner

I know this is getting ridiculous, I am waiting to do a lot with those rewards and now am at a stand still, wasting upgrading times!

Gladiola

We've gotten the tourney prizes in Arendyll. At least half an hour ago. That's not too much later than usual.

DeletedUser27062

SA seems to be the only holdout. They will come... Eventually.

MagicPagan

I woke up this morning assuming they would be in by now. Sheesh!
When I started playing in late March this year, the rewards were were almost immediate for the weekly tournaments. Gradually, they have gotten more and more delayed. My city is still relatively small. I always look at elvengems to see what troops I need to focus on training and what goods I need to try and stockpile. I try to stockpile more T1 goods than I need, in case the members of my FS who have even smaller cities need trades.

I complete one tournament and have to spend time and resources preparing for the next in a just a few days - time and resources that take away from building my city. I can't compete in a weekly tournament and in the spire, so I have to choose. My choice has gotten a whole lot easier. I really feel for the members of my FS who haven't reached Chapter 3 yet.

DeletedUser27062

When I started playing in late March this year, the rewards were were almost immediate for the weekly tournaments. Gradually, they have gotten more and more delayed. My city is still relatively small. I always look at elvengems to see what troops I need to focus on training and what goods I need to try and stockpile. I try to stockpile more T1 goods than I need, in case the members of my FS who have even smaller cities need trades.

I complete one tournament and have to spend time and resources preparing for the next in a just a few days - time and resources that take away from building my city. I can't compete in a weekly tournament and in the spire, so I have to choose. My choice has gotten a whole lot easier. I really feel for the members of my FS who haven't reached Chapter 3 yet.
I have 8 cities and in all my time here the rewards have only been late twice (this being the second time). Without fail every other time to my knowledge rewards have been paid out within an hour of tournies closing.
I totally understand how frustrating it is but there's little in the reward package that is absolutely necessary for the preparation of the next Spire & tourney - nothing that is a 'make or break' item imo.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
To be fair, this is the 3rd week in a row with delayed Tournament rewards, 2 weeks ago it was Winyandor, last week was Felyndral and this week it is Sinya Arda.

We know it's extremely frustrating. We really don't WANT this to happen. There was a fix applied for this last week, and it seems to have worked for everyone else. Sinya Arda apparently did not get the memo.

MagicPagan

I have 8 cities and in all my time here the rewards have only been late twice (this being the second time). Without fail every other time to my knowledge rewards have been paid out within an hour of tournies closing.
I totally understand how frustrating it is but there's little in the reward package that is absolutely necessary for the preparation of the next Spire & tourney - nothing that is a 'make or break' item imo.
Actually the time rewards help to train troops faster. If you auto or manual fight and you are a small city, this does make a difference. The scrolls tourney ended on 5/15. The silk tourney starts on 5/18. That's a pretty small window for getting a small army up to speed.