• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

how many live in the United States?

LilWolf De Lioncourt

was just curious how many from here live in the United States compared to different Countrys? I Live in the United States in South Dakota. This is actually my 6th state I've lived in. I have been on my own since I was 16 a very long time ago.. Was born in Arizona, then lived in Calif. Alaska, Seattle, Colorado, and now South Dakota. Plus if any live in different Countrys have you ever been to the United States? "LilWolf":)

DeletedUser2768

Me. Born in Nebraska, moved to Seattle when I was 2 and I've lived here ever since.

DeletedUser20396

I am in Oklahoma and never moved from the house I was born in.

DeletedUser20396

Tornado alley is what Oklahoma is called. I've only seen one, though, we did have two go right by on either side of us. And another time it went fairly close, but these were at night. :)

DeletedUser20396

My friend, you needn't worry about me, the tornado's haven't hit this place in the 35 years my mom has been here. :)

DeletedUser19483

I lived in Ethiopia, New Hampshire, and now in Alaska.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I was born in an orchard outside Yakima, Washington, rushed to the hospital and pronounced brain dead at arrival. At least that's what my mother always said when she was really mad at me.... so it was pretty consistent. Moved 51 times that I remember in the first 22 years of my live, mostly because we spent a number of years as migrant workers -- beans, cherries, peaches, apples, rhubarb, nuts, etc., etc., etc., Almost all of it in Oregon and Washington State.

Ended up in Milwaukee after 11 years at stints at various Colleges and Universities and have been here ever since. Really miss the mountains.

That is all probably more than anyone cares to know but I have never been too shy. LOL.

AJ