• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How many people actually play?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3979
  • Start date

DeletedUser3979

Been playing for about 3 days, and there's only players who built like 2 buildings, and goldmines. There's around only 3 active players from what I can tell right now. I forgot what it's called, but I'm on the world that starts with a F. Pretty lonely with few neighbors, and no world chat to talk to the people on the world.

DeletedUser828

It can be crappy when you get randomly dropped on a map where you have no neighbors. I have a few cities I play that are that way. Being new it's hard to find a good fellowship that will take you in. Global Chat would be great, those of us who play have often asked for this feature to be added it would be a great feature!
Welcome to the game :)

DeletedUser3297

I looked you up in Felyndral, pretty nice start :)

You have your trader up, so that will help with getting into a fellowship. Look around at fellowships that have a good mix of new and old players. They are usually the ones who will help the most. When you find a few you like, apply for it and send the archmage a message. Include your boosts in the message that way the archmage can determine if you'll be a good fit. Your boosted in steel, scrolls and elixir. The game is a lot better to play in a fellowship than alone, even if you were surrounded by neighbors.

DeletedUser594

There is a fix for the neighbor issue being tested in Beta. If they have a good test run it may show up here soon. Even with neighbors you'll never get as much dedicated help as you will with a fellowship and everything kaylee says is spot on- especially about sending a message. I sometimes forget to even check the applicants list but anyone who writes gets my immediate attention.

DeletedUser933

An answer to a lot of the NH questions and with the amount of gold mines appearing in the neighborhoods is to expand the number of members in a fellowship to 40 or 50 or more. This assures that there is plenty of help for new players to advance, and who knows it might bring in more diamonds buyers for Inno. At least 40 would help 50 would be great.

DeletedUser2542

Simpumba, welcome to the game! I agree with everyone else, once you join a Fellowship, you will have more people to talk to and learn from. Neighbors aren't always chatty, especially if they are in a fellowship. Just keep applying to fellowships. Sometimes it helps to send a personal message to the archmage, mages, or ambassadors and make a personal plea. Assure them you're an active player intent on playing daily and growing your city -- and sell your boosts. Enjoy the game!

DeletedUser3312

An answer to a lot of the NH questions and with the amount of gold mines appearing in the neighborhoods is to expand the number of members in a fellowship to 40 or 50 or more. This assures that there is plenty of help for new players to advance, and who knows it might bring in more diamonds buyers for Inno. At least 40 would help 50 would be great.

While this would be wonderful for lower level players, I'm not sure higher level players would agree. smiles. Also it is hard to fill fellowships at times. Mine is level 10 and when we lose a member because they do not visit (a requirement of our FS) we work to find a good replacement. So I'm not sure if it would even be possible to find 40 or 50 people to join a fellowship.