• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How many provinces have I completed?

DeletedUser16499

Is there another way of knowing how many provinces you've completed besides scrolling around the world map and counting them?

rvtdragon1

Your research tree will tell you how many provinces you have completed. Go to the Advanced Scout box for the next chapter you will start. You will see the number of provinces completed/the number you need to open the chest. In my case I would look at Orcs chapter. It shows 143/160. I have cleared 143 provinces of the 160 I need to open the Advanced Scout chest for the level.

DeletedUser16499

Is there anything more specific, like a break down of how many of each type?

rvtdragon1

Not that I am aware of. Maybe someone else knows. You receive eight relics per province. I imagine you could divide your total number of each type of relic you have by 8. That would give you an estimate. Any extra would mean that you either have not completely cleared a province or you won them in the tournament or as prizes from gift chests and events. Not really accurate but can give you an idea.

Sorry I cannot be more help.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Is there anything more specific, like a break down of how many of each type?
There is not. If your expansion is smooth, you can assume roughly (very roughly) 1/9 for each type

Per rvtdragon1's suggestion of dividing your relics by 8, that might not be very accurate for your boosted provinces, but since it's rare to obtain a non-boosted relic another way, it might be a good estimate for the other 6 province types.

DeletedUser16499

Thank you guys so much for your help, I appreciate it. Moss

DeletedUser188

Is there another way of knowing how many provinces you've completed besides scrolling around the world map and counting them?
Your research tree will tell you how many provinces you have completed
You can also find out how many provinces you have completed by clicking on the building icon then click the expansion tab
Hover over the province expansion and that will tell you how many you have completed along with how many more till next expansion