• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How much does one KP cost you?

DeletedUser20929

I got a lot of coin instants from purple chests and that felt like a big waste. But I can buy KP with coins, and I am not even in guest races, let alone tech locked, so I am going to buy a few KP. Like over 100. and it made me wonder what the value of these coin rains are to you - my esteemed forum readers and contributors!

Thanks for any input you have! :)

DeletedUser20951

I had to go look because I had no idea. XD Although I should, I suppose, buy KP more frequently, I simply don't like to, and the cost is currently sitting at a hundred and ninety-one thousand a pop with a five percent coin rain netting three hundred thousand something.

...And I forgot to alter my font on a previous post, didn't I? DIDN'T I?! *grabs and shakes self viciously* This will become muscle-clicking memory, you fool! I COMMAND IT.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I chose 'around a 5% instant' because my next one will be 1197K. A 5% gives me 1100K and a 10% gives me 2200K. I've just entered Amuni, but my Main Hall is still a lvl 27 so my storage cap is low at 22,000K. I usually buy a few every day with excess coins from visits since I've watched my production scale up with the increased costs. That was true even before we had coin rain instants. To avoid having to spend a bunch of coins on buying kp for event quests, I just never use my boosted goods to buy kp unless it's for those quests. That has kept those costs in line with production as well.