• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How much does one KP cost you?

DeletedUser17455

Current KP cost = 150k
5% coin rain = 595k

I noticed early on that there would sometimes be quests that asked you to gain KP. When I was just buying KP all the time with spare gold, those quests could be quite difficult. I made a rule for myself that I only buy KP with gold when the game tells me to. Same thing with provinces: I only complete enough provinces to finish the current chapter, and I tend to do them all towards the end of the chapter (or as my needs for space change). That way if a quests asks me to do a province I am not floundering.

DeletedUser22981

KP currently cost 96k.
10% coin rain nets me 120k.

I'm at the end of CH3 and have been buying KP with coins for a while. Seems like a good investment to move a little faster through the chapters. I just hit a MH upgrade so I need to upgrade it to improve my return, but I have a TON of coin rains so I'm off to buy more KP. ;-)

Q

NightshadeCS

Current KP cost = 150k
5% coin rain = 595k

I noticed early on that there would sometimes be quests that asked you to gain KP. When I was just buying KP all the time with spare gold, those quests could be quite difficult. I made a rule for myself that I only buy KP with gold when the game tells me to. Same thing with provinces: I only complete enough provinces to finish the current chapter, and I tend to do them all towards the end of the chapter (or as my needs for space change). That way if a quests asks me to do a province I am not floundering.

I just keep a couple of coin rain instants lying around for those. I can buy up the KP and then refill with a coin rain. I can't think of a single instance since the coin rain was implemented that I have had to wait for coins on anything.

MirandaZink

Why does this need to be a math problem. KPs cost me 950K - I rarely buy KPs unless I'm 1 point away and I become impatient. And the reason it's so high is all the stupid questions to buy KPs. I'm glad Inno is now giving people options because buy 20 KPs is just insane . . .

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'm glad Inno is now giving people options because buy 20 KPs is just insane . . .
Because players think it's insane when in fact it's perfectly sustainable to buy 20 KP a couple of times per week every week for years (as many have proven);)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even if a player is a super slow player and takes 3 years to get to chapter 14, if they buy 5 KP every single day their next KP will cost them 2.7m which is just a little more than a 5% coin rain. Why not get those extra 5,500 KP?
@NightshadeCS is correct, if they keep ~200% coin rains they will never have a problem in events for completing a quest.
Or I guess they could buy a thousand planks from the wholesaler. woo.

Vergazi

If I feel I won't need coin rains from events i usually just blow all my nearly topped out gold on kp and then top it back up with the coin rains from events and wait until i have a comfortable buffer of coin rains before repeating. It seems sustainable so far and I've vastly sped up my researches.