• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to Change Game Password

DeletedUser

Right now I'm using the password that was generated in the email when I registered to play. Is there a way to change the password to something I would prefer? I've looked around and have not been able to find a way to change it. Thank you.

DeletedUser1153

I hope this is the right place for my problem. I seem to have lost my game somehow... I played last night logged out and this morning tried to log in.. said password was incorrect so I retyped the password still no good so tried to use the above mention method to change password and it said my email account does not exist... what is up with this and can it be undone? thanks for any help.

DeletedUser61

I mentioned the Regional Server roll bar in your other thread, which is the most likely explanation for your symptoms.

To address the separate question of intentionally changing your password:
  • You need to already have an account on one of the regional servers
  • Logout, but be sure you've still in the same region.
  • Click on "Forgot Password"
  • A message will be sent to the email account that you're using for that region
  • A link in that message will allow you to assign a new password to your game account.
Note that changing your password for your FORUM account is a separate process, and you can change your forum password (they can and probably should be different) in your forum profile, although you do have to match your ingame identity when you first register on the forums.

DeletedUser1153

Thank you tried that, when I put in email it says it does not exist....

DeletedUser4993

I mentioned the Regional Server roll bar in your other thread, which is the most likely explanation for your symptoms.

To address the separate question of intentionally changing your password:
  • You need to already have an account on one of the regional servers
  • Logout, but be sure you've still in the same region.
  • Click on "Forgot Password"
  • A message will be sent to the email account that you're using for that region
  • A link in that message will allow you to assign a new password to your game account.
Note that changing your password for your FORUM account is a separate process, and you can change your forum password (they can and probably should be different) in your forum profile, although you do have to match your ingame identity when you first register on the forums.

DeletedUser4993

You said: "To address the separate question of intentionally changing your password":

TY everso. Seems an odd way to change it tho.