• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to choose your units in battle

DeletedUser3602

Hi,

I have finally decided to get the hang of fighting. I know how the battle pentagon works and what all the info means that the game gives you when you click the units.
But I still have 1 question: how do you decide which unit to use for AUTO FIGHTING when they have the same amount of swords?
For example: My Sword Acrobat (***), Elite Archer (***) and Cerberus II (**) all have 4 swords against Mages.
How do I decide which one to use against the Enchantress / Abbot / Thornrose Mage?
Do I base my decision on Damage, Hitpoints, Attack Range, Movement Range, Initiative or Abilities???

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, searching gave too many unrelated results....

Thanks,
Floripa

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If you hove over your units, you will see which units they are strongest against or equal to. Anything that doesn't show up has an advantage over them. You can also hover over the enemy units to see which ones they are strongest at and avoid using those.

I Only fight in tournaments, so I use Mykan's Province Guide, which shows the most likely enemies in each type of tournament, and what to watch out for.

DeletedUser3602

Thanks Ashrem. That Fighting Guide is very helpful. I didn't think to look there, :rolleyes: