• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to delete an account?

DeletedUser

Before I realized we could play in multiple worlds, and be the other species, I created a second account so that I could play the other species. How do I delete the second account. I don't want to get in trouble for having two accounts.

DeletedUser115

Hi TheLovelyMissJ -

Multiple accounts is allowed on Elvenar. This allows each player that would like to try the other race, can do so. The only stipulation is you cannot trade between your two accounts (known as pushing) in the in-game rules.

It is not possible to delete an account; however, after 30 days of inactivity your account will be removed from the server. Do not worry about getting in trouble though, you're perfectly okay. :)

DeletedUser

I dont even have the trader yet.
And, you can try out the other race by just going to a different server, can't you?

DeletedUser115

Yes, you can either create another account on the same world or simply start on one of the worlds you have not yet played on. :)