• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

how to find a friend who just started?

DeletedUser17412

how do I invite a frind to my fellowship who just started the game?

DeletedUser17130

click your ranking underneath your name, look for the player, click the name and invite

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Did you make sure they joined the same world as you? If you aren't on the same server, you can't be in a FS together. Once you confirm that, are you playing on mobile, or in the browser? I don't know if there is a way to search for people in the mobile app. In the browser, Herbertus's info will help you find them:
Click here:
upload_2018-4-25_21-9-22.png

Then type their name in the search bar:
upload_2018-4-25_21-10-40.png

and hit the magnifying glass.

It appears you are playing in Felyndral. If they are not, they need to (at the startup screen), pick Felyndral to create a new city so you can find each other

RoxieRox75

Good morning, My sister recently started playing on her tablet. She does not know what 'world' she is playing in and does not have a password. Is there a way to create a password when you begin a city on a tablet? I tried it and know what WORLD I am in but have not found any way to get a password. At present I have 5 cities in different worlds and I have not found her in any of them. The five cities are all under one name. The one I started from the tablet is in a different name but same email ~~ but I do not have a pass word to be able to access this world. Can you help me.
Thanks, RoxieRox75

DeletedUser17130

You can use the reset password function on the PC with your email. You will then need to enter the new password on the tablet too and it should work on both