• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

how to find chests when helping a neighbor

defiantoneks

they sorta appear for you. if you provide neighborly help, you will receive 3 chests randomly for each day while doing those visits. reset time is 7pm Central, I think.
So just go do your help for any Fellowship members, and people in the neighborhood (I start with returning help that's been given and shows up in notifications) and you will get your chests. no extra effort required.

Gkyr

Chef
they sorta appear for you. if you provide neighborly help, you will receive 3 chests randomly for each day while doing those visits. reset time is 7pm Central, I think.
From my experience, help chests reset some 22 or 23 hours later. This is handy because, if one is feeding a Moon Bear to get a three KPs with each help chest, the feeding lasts for 24 hours so by scheduling your neighborly help slightly before the previous day's neighborly help, one can get 18 KP per pet food instead of just 9 KP.

Zoof

So how does one find these chests
I heard that in the distant past, you used to have to search a neighbor's city's outskirts to find them.

These days, up to three are simply handed to you at random at the instant you perform the neighborly help on a neighbor's city. In the form of a popup box stating what it is you received. I'm unsure if those helps has to be with golden hands or not. (I'll be sure to check that this coming cycle)

As @Gkyr has stated, you can perform neighborly help once every 23 hours, so if you're a little late one day, you can slowly slide the times back earlier in the day. One day at a time. You could theoretically perform 25 neighborly help cycles in a 24 day period if you wrecked your sleep schedule hard enough. The bit about the Moon Bear was interesting, though. It is with sadness to say that I only got four artifacts from a prior Spire cycle.

EDIT: No, it doesn't need to be golden to get an award.
1656983596254.png

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Lol
Just do visits, they will leap up and deliver themselves, all on their ownsome, without a big search around the city borders ;)

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
@Zoof.... In the beginning, Inno created neighborly help chests that appeared like event currency on the edges of your city. That was back when the tournament was a neighborhood event, and no spire was seen in the distance. It is like the prehistory. Before the fellowship adventures, before manna, before seeds.... there was just the lovely little land of Elvenar. Then came the great AW Nerfing. The landscape was forever changed and nothing was as it had been.