• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to find more pet feed

Huor

It is in the magic academy. It's just pretty random. I have only seen two recipes. One is all spell fragments. The other is catalyst plus 5 relics. Good luck! There is a thread for voting on having a building added to the game that would produce them. The royal prizes of the current event has a couple. That's all I can think of. I use one a week on my fire chicken so I'm always looking to replace it.

Mont Clair

How can I acquire more pet feed if it is not listed in crafting?
Other than crafting and event prizes for Royal Prizes, don't think there's another option currently.

There is a thread for voting on having a building added to the game that would produce them.

OP, if you can vote this up too, then we have a better chance. The more people, the louder our votes are heard.

Tehya1

I should add that I have one fire phoenix and three bears. Not sure of that has anything to do with how many turn up in the MA.

mikeledo

Your MA needs to be at level 5. You should average 1 petfood every 30 hours. I have built up several hundred in inventory. Use time instants on petfood to keep the petfood slot open when the 6 hour window changes goods.